cupid

Sunday, 30 November 2014

Him

Assalamualaikum .

Since I met you , I've fallen in love with you at least a hundred times for a hundred different reasons . Sometimes I fall in love with you when I watch you doing something you enjoy , something you're so involved in that you're unaware of my presence . Sometimes I fall in love with you when I listen to you talk to other people . Whether you're being interesting and funny or warm and caring and genuinely concerned , you have a way of making people feel better with nothing more than words . Sometimes I fall in love with you just thinking about you , remembering all the memories we've made... falling in love for the first time , staying in love during the rough times , finding more to love about each other every day . And whenever I think about the wonderful things that lie ahead of us , I fall totally and completely in love with you all over again .


Maybe, ini yang akan terjadi bila aku jatuh cinta? Aku bukan pakar cinta tapi aku kaki novel genre cinta. Mungkin aku tak sweet, but itulah cara untuk kau ingat aku.