cupid

Thursday, 27 November 2014

Rindu

Re-Post entry ni dari blog lama (5/4/12 - Thursday)


Assalamualaikum .

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason , then I realized I was thingking of you........
*sigh* Rindu ? Saya rindu kan seseorang ? Tapi siapa ? Lelaki or Perempuan ? Oh gosh . Pandai-pandai la korang teka , hehehehehehe





Hmmm , I admit that I miss our conversation mangkuk ayun . I miss your super duper gedik voice . I miss your stupid jokes . I miss your fake smile . I miss everything about you . I miss you so much ! I thought I'll be okay without you . But..........It's not the same around here without you . I felt lonely without you besides me . Just now I stalk your blog since it has been for a long time I'm not doing it . When I read your new and older post my tears fall down . And guess what ? I'm smiling and glad you're happy now without me besides you .




I just wondered how you are and if you miss me at all cause I miss you ....... A lot ! I try to be strong but I'm not strong enough to through all this pain . I'm so sorry because I already hurt you with the truth but I'll never comfort you with a lies . Never . Because I Love You Ex-Friends . Sorry for what I've done to you . Lot's of love .