Assalamualaikum.
There is something that always keep playing in my mind. Somehow, I have to let it go :)
I prefer to be disappear infront of you if this can make you be more comfortable with the decision that you have made. I don't want to be someone that can be burden for someonelse. I'm really sorry. I thought I knew who you were but watch how fast I forget something special about you. You such an amazing girl. You are a preety girl with brain. And I hope you will get what you want in this life.
Should i stop now? Cause I think my english not that good enough. But, hey. Who cares? At least, I'm trying to step forward and improve it. Testing test test test one two three, ermmm hello anyone? ERk. Okay. Aku dah rosakkan Bahasa Inggeris.
Astaghfirullahalazim......Hehe
Should i stop now? Cause I think my english not that good enough. But, hey. Who cares? At least, I'm trying to step forward and improve it. Testing test test test one two three, ermmm hello anyone? ERk. Okay. Aku dah rosakkan Bahasa Inggeris.
Astaghfirullahalazim......Hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment